Tuesday 14 August 2007

What i am Thinking

A few days ago, J did something that has got me a little excited.....

It started off as a bit of fun, a tease even. I can't remember what i did to deserve it now because all i can think of is the sensation between my legs brought on by a rather firm smack on my arse.
This is what i am thinking........

Take me by the hand
Don't say a word. Let your eyes do the talking.
Upstairs. To the bedroom.
Your tight grasp and certain gaze will keep me from speaking.
Take off my clothes, slowly, item by item.
Sit me on the corner of the bed.
I'll see the cuffs and blindfold lined up and you won't falter as you bind my wrists behind my back.

Position me on my knees in the centre of the bed.
You will be staring right at me as you cover my eyes in leather and i'll feel nervous, excited.
Every nerve in my body will be twitching with anticipation.
As you push me face down on the bed i'll be so wet for you, between my thighs and dripping on the sheets.

Your hard cock will push deep, deep inside me and as i groan you'll smack me hard across my bottom and i'll come and feel so alive as i gush all over you, soaking our legs and the covers.
Harder, faster, deeper, further you'll fuck me, smacking my arse harder and harder until your come spurts over the hand prints on my cheeks.
You'll leave me stinging, smarting, hurting; wrung out from your body and what it has done.

4 comments:

Lady in red said...

careful now or you will end up like me wanting a real spanking

Anonymous said...

Mmm, yes, I want that too!

Suze said...

Wonderful scene, restraint always adds to the experience. Yum!

dirty thirties said...

Your thoughts are just great.. Have you shared them with J yet?