Monday 13 August 2007

Release

I really needed a release. Everything has been getting to me this weekend. I know the triggers and i try to avoid them but sometimes that horrid black cloud hunts me down no matter how fast i run.

It was my permanent sidekick for a long time but since Easter life has been 100% improved for me and my close family. I say close family because i am a master of disguise and cleverly, or stupidly, you decide, hid it from everyone else.

So it's been hovering nearby this weekend, making me quiet and a bit snappy with the kids. (Sorry my babies, i love you both so much and i hope you don't remember me for this.) Most likely it will be gone tomorrow, 25mg of Citalopram stop it from lingering too long. There are lots of things i could do.....
Paint - can't be bothered to prime a canvas
Clean out cupboards - I'll admit to being a bit of a Monica
Bake - not hungry (a result of the cloud)
Wank......YES! That is what i want to do!

So while J slept, exhausted from work, i fetched my vibe from my knicker drawer.
I licked my fingers and wet my clit. Pressed the button and applied pressure. Up 2 settings (Number 2 does sweet FA for me) and i begin to relax. My hips moved forward and back. Forward and back.
My free hand grabbed at my breast, teasing my nipple with my finger tips.
Up to the last setting. I gasp and arch my back. It all feels good but i search for the ultimate. Tiny movements, desperate to find the place that makes the soles of my feet burn, the muscles in my calves as hard as rock and my thoughts blur.

Fuck, this was frustrating.
Think, think. Another girl touching my tits, her head between my legs, licking, tasting. Oh yeah i was going to come but i needed to make a lot of noise (which is what i do when i'm playing alone). I was deep in this fantasy and wanted to breathlessly pant instructions to my imaginary lover. It takes me right to the edge and crashing over the cliff to do this and J's sleeping body was inhibiting me.
Aaah!
It wouldn't have been a problem if he had been watching me, masturbating, but the fact that he would have been woken by my bi-sexual rantings made me feel embarrassed. What did i do?
I said it really quietly which was of no use.
So i've still not had my release..............

5 comments:

MommyHeadache said...

I know what you mean, it's hard to wank while your partner's asleep beside you. Often me and my husband sleep in separate beds not because we don't have a hot sex life just because if i wake up in the night feeling like having a wank it's just easier to be uninhibited on one's own!

Vi said...

It's hard enough doing it when your kids/mother are in the adjacent rooms, let alone someone in bed with you!

Freddy said...

he SLEPT through this?

actually I can't talk - the first night I slept with S... but that's a different story and I wansn't tired from work...

but really, he slept through this? after that first time I have told S that she HAS to wake me.

Joanna Cake said...

I think Ruf would be mortified if he slept through me wanking. Mind you, it sounds as if J's had a fairly exhausting time of it recently so perhaps we should excuse him this once.

Joanna Cake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.