Sunday 12 August 2007

Wanted

I lay on the floor, knowing my dress barely covered my arse. I had removed my knickers some time earlier.
I waited.
He flicked through the music channels. I tilted my hips and waited some more.
I rolled over on my back and spread my legs wide. And waited.
'I can see 3 holes i could put my cock in' he said.
I grinned. 'Why don't you then?'
'Because i'm not as highly sexed as you and its not like i don't get it often enough. But i do want you'

Maybe he was a little tired or a bit drunk. Or just not in the mood.
He has always been the same, i don't know why this occasional reaction surprises me or why it hurts so much.
I wanted my lips to be stroked, licked. To have my hips pressed into the floor as he straddled me.I wanted lust, passion, a body slamming fuck because he couldn't wait a second longer to have me. I wanted to be wanted.

9 comments:

Lady in red said...

oh how I know that feeling it can be heart breaking knowing that he knows he can have you but doesn't bother

flippin men !!!

n said...

tut, men!

Vi said...

Damn! You must have felt REALLY horny then! I would have stormed off in a huff!

Suze said...

Perhaps you need to tease him more and make him want you. I know what you mean about being highly sexed, I suppose they do know it's on tap. ;)

Luka said...

That feeling of rejection's *horrible*, isn't it? I'm with Lady in Red - flippin men!

Freddy said...

'scuse I, but we aren't just fucking machines you know!
we need to be loved and nurtured
cosseted and cuddled
we require mental stimulation before we can connect physically; a true meeting of minds

honest we do

n said...

J will be happy to see that comment Freddy! He was getting seriously naffed off, saying 'all those girls, backing you up, so unfair!'

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I know that feeling but the other way around. I want her all of the time and she'd be happy with twice a month, if that. :-(