Tuesday 7 August 2007

Please

Intoxicate me, fill every nerve with a delicious ache.
Control me with your sex.
Take away my powers,
leave only what you cannot have, my nakedness and what it inspires you to do.

Stare into my soul, then take away my sight
Let my fingers roam your body, then restrain me.
Look at me. At your disposal.

Knelt on the bed, wrists at my spine.
Lips parted, tongue tasting the air, searching.
Arched back, breasts pushed forwards.
Are you looking at me now?
Am i as wet as i think?

Feel power as i hungrily search for you.
Offer your wet head and brush against my lips.
I moan, i groan. For you. For touches to end my tortured wait.

Punish me for the wicked thoughts i told you.
Tell me i'm a bad, bad girl.
Leave my cheek stinging where you struck me with your cock. Tenderly sooth my skin with the tip of your tongue and lull me into that false sense of security.

Push it in, push all of you in my open mouth.
Bruise my lips and pleasure yourself on me.
I can't touch you so use me, please.
Make me come at the moment you choose,
watch my cunt clench around your fingers.
Fuck me just as you want, however you want, over and over and over til my body can't take anymore.

Leave me bound and waiting,
please.

4 comments:

Lady in red said...

omg you just had me flat on my back hand in my cunt hoping none of the family burst into the room that was sooo hot ;-D

n said...

Thank you! What a sexy thought. x

Anonymous said...

Wow,

If only I could transplant your thought patterns to my wife.

Anyone you fancy is most fortunate. I hope he appreciates you properly.

Even after this faraway taste, I do.

n said...

Thank you very much rufus xx