Monday 6 August 2007

Sex Shop

I have always wanted some proper handcuffs and a blindfold. We have used ribbon, scarves and belts (once we used a bikini that came free with Marie Claire magazine) but they never quite gave the feeling i desire. That feeling of being dominated. Somehow the polka dot belt from my dressing gown doesn't quite do it.

I chose a black leather blindfold, beautifully soft and supple with matching cuffs.

'Did i want anything else?' J asked. Errmm......

I perused the selection of vibrators, reading the attached reviews. I was looking for the Cherry Nibbler mentioned by Suze. It sounded good so i enquired. The friendly woman (who offered us a cup of tea on arrival) looked very confused.

'What?!!' she said.
I then felt very uncomfortable at having mentioned the word 'Nibbler'.

She showed me other items she thought i might like but with my heart (or pussy) set on the Cherry Nibbler, i stuck with the bondage gear.
With our pink tissue wrapped purchase we headed for a bar. Aroused by our bag of goodies we drank summery drinks sat on a leather settee with bare arms and legs draped over each other. Occasionally J would stroke my thigh, lifting my skirt a little too high.

'She's nice, do you like her?' J asked as the girl who served us walked past. I did like her. I'd already looked at her breasts, slightly exposed by her vest top. 'Yes' i said looking some more. J grinned at me.
My girl on girl fantasies have only ever been about pictures i've seen or films i've watched, never about someone in the flesh. It was a little strange and unnerving.

The previous day in Topshop i had seen someone else. Below her on the steep escalator i had looked at her very short skirt quite innocently wondering how some girls dare to bare so much when i found myself looking at the piece of skin at the top of her leg and just a glimpse of buttock. The tingling between my legs and an automatic squeezing of my thighs shocked me. The shocked feeling made me realize i was being ever so slightly naughty which aroused me further. In the changing room i dipped my finger between my labia to find me warm and wet.

In a cool shop a pretty girl put J's t-shirts in a bag. No bra and a thin, white top exposed her dark, slightly erect nipples. I imagined running my tongue over them and squeezing them between my thumb and forefinger. Lovely.

J and i never did find that place i wished existed. The place where someone will come on to me and make it easy for me to get what i so badly want.
I've heard good things come to those who wait but i don't think there is any harm in trying to hurry things along.
In the meantime though, there was a pair of cuffs and a blindfold waiting to be unwrapped...........

7 comments:

Eve in Chains said...

n - the cuffs and blindfold sound delicious. Can't wait to hear the details of their use.

And, you'll find a girl to play with. You might want to find out about any bars near you that cater to a bi crowd.

Eve

Unknown said...

I enjoyed this. There are places. Certain places to dance- Like Pleasure Zone parties or low key swinger events.

Carefully explore your horizons.

And thanks for stopping by.

Joanna Cake said...

The Cherry nibbler - it's a new one to me. I shall research. Thank you :)

Freddy said...

An attractive bi-curious female need never be curious for long (to be honest, the word attractive is surplus to requirements here)

There are clubs...
In the cities, and in some quite unlikely places too
or there are other routes to the same result

n said...

Eve and dbd, thank you for the advice and kind words x

Having my cake- I re researched this toy and found it to be called the cherry BLOSSOM nibbler! Now that does not sound so stupid! I am such a wally. Doh! x

Freddy- Of course i'm attractive!!
Just teasing but seriously i would like a pretty face as well as body. What are the other routes you talk about? x

Fat Controller said...

Hi N. Just discovered this wonderful blog after you commented on Vi's.

We got our cherrry nibbler from the bargain bin in Ann Summers for a fiver about a year ago, so maybe it's been discontinued. A pity because it's a neat little thing. Claerly I can't describe how it feels - ok I tried it on my nipple- but Mrs F.C. seemed to enjoy it.

Fire Byrd said...

Just thoughts these words were so erotic, really arousing.
And not the bondage bit!
It is my fantasy to, well one of them, but i don't take it any further.
Thanks for dropping by so i could met you.
px