Sunday 26 August 2007

A List

LOVE IS......

genuine smiles
open arms
sleeping wrapped up in one another
little notes under pillows
a mint aero in the fridge
indulging in a fantasy
kisses on sleepy eyelids
being silly
taking the children swimming so i don't have to
letting you lie in
fetching you a beer while you work
being best friends
making me a C.D.
pleasing each other
in my heart.


LOVE IS......
gut twisting
overwhelming
all consuming
too much for me today
desperate
wanting
needing
hurting
aching
always searching
always following
smashing up the remote control
driving away fast
silent tears in the night
wordless sex
crushing
intense
missing you so much it makes me ill
a fist around my heart.

6 comments:

Lady in red said...

smashing up the remote control !! don't think I've had that one

n said...

You had to be there...actually, you wouldn't have wanted to

Kahless said...

Take care n.

Suze said...

N, this touched me. The contrasts are so vivid.

I hope you are ok.

Fire Byrd said...

take care babe.
pxx

n said...

Thank you everyone. This post was about something that happened before J and i had talked like we do now. I was just comparing the two sides of our love. Everything is ok now. Thank you so so much xxxxx