Sunday 22 July 2007

Soon

i can't look for long, no time, but i want to touch you so much. Soft skin, slightly tanned. Let me kiss your imperfect lips, perfect to me. Take off your shirt, feel strong shoulders, hairs on your chest. Maleness making a hunger rise from within me.
Lower now
Unbutton your trousers. Hardness pushing against your pants. I would gasp as your cock is freed. Pulses quicken, my throat tightens. The inside of your thighs, muscular and firm as fingers trace the space between knee and groin. I slowly lick my top lip as the feel of the soft, hot skin on your balls is recalled. i close my eyes. I want this too much. I'm aching, longing to taste your sweet cock as i hold onto smooth buttocks. I'm drunk with this.
Undressed, alone, i look at my mirrored image. Back instinctively arching at the thought of your touch. Nipples getting harder, circle them with your tongue. Shaven mound, just as you like it. Fingers gently brush my swollen pink lips. I look back at my reflection. Touch me soon.

No comments: