Tuesday 24 July 2007

Home Alone

Been reading Easily Aroused. His exquisite stories got me wet and wanting. I sit on this office chair, lazily fingering my slit as i take in his words.
A certain tale has pushed me to the edge. I HAVE to come.
Upstairs i take my vibrator from the drawer and bring the mirror. I want to watch. I sit on the floor, back pressed against the wall and position the mirror so i can see my shaved pussy. My dress is low cut and my tits look nice so i make sure i can see them too, and my face. My eyes look lustily back at me, is this the dirty look you see?

2 comments:

Lady in red said...

I can quite understand how reading EA makes you feel. His was one of the first blogs I found. I had to limit myself to the amount I read each day from him as he keeps me totally aroused every time he really knows his stuff v v v very hot.

welcome to blogland

n said...

thank you so much for the welcome. I hang on his every word..