Friday 13 July 2007

Bruises

Last night we did one of my new favourite things.

Sucking cock is something i LOVE. I love the hard silkiness. I adore the groans as i lick and suck, nibble and stroke in new ways, letting my tongue and lips explore every inch. And the taste; sweet and salty, delicious.
My new pleasure involves lots of cock sucking but also a little submission.
He straddles me. Balls and cock hovering over my face. I'm licking my lips and trying to reach for a taste. I get a little lick and then SMACK. My cheek and mouth sting where his hard cock just hit me. Fuck it feels amazing. My pussy is buzzing and i reach between my legs and rub my clit. I'm so wet.
SLAP
The noise, the feel, the look in his eyes causes me to rub harder and search for his dripping cock with my tongue. 'Smack me again' i say and although J never likes to hurt me, my obvious thrusting and squirming confirms my complete pleasure.
J fucks my face then wanks into my open mouth. I swallow and smile and wonder if the bruises will show through my make up.

3 comments:

Eve in Chains said...

Welcome to this crazy blogging world, n.

This story is seriously hot. You're a lucky woman to have him.

Eve

n said...

Thank you for the welcome Eve. Glad you liked the story.
n

Anonymous said...

Believe me, having a willing partner is half of the battle, ;-)