Tuesday 10 July 2007

Outdoor Sex

Holiday sex is always good, outdoor holiday sex even better.
After lunch we went for a walk along a coastal path. We passed walkers in their suitable footwear and with rucksacks. I wore a very small dress and very large sunglasses. J already had naughty intentions.

We took the road less travelled, prickly plants scratching my bare legs. 1 minute later we found a low wall amongst the plants and trees. J stripped off, his cock already hard and shiny wet. He sat on the wall. I took him between my lips and tasted him. Sucking him in the fresh air, feeling how aroused he was got me wet and aching.
My turn.
I bent over the wall, lifted my dress as he slipped inside me. I came instantly, he groaned as my juices covered his balls and dripped down our legs.
Again.
He thrust deep inside me as i watched walkers pass by not far away. I wanted to be naked, i pulled my dress down. His hands quickly grabbed my breasts and squeezed my nipples hard.
Fuck, i came again.
I wanted to be watched. As he fucked me i imagined seeing someone, touching themselves, turned on by our sex. J came inside me.

Our come trickled down my legs as we rejoined the path and headed home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember that you're lucky to have someone as understanding as j.

you could be so much worse off.

n said...

i agree, he's really wonderful and i'm not going to forget that on my way. Sometimes it takes someone else to point it out, thank you x.