Wednesday 1 August 2007

Sexy weekend?

We had been visiting a forum for 'beautiful couples and single girls' when something caught my eye. 2 couples were going to meet in a bar local to us. They were to 'have a few drinks and take it from there ;)'.

I wanted to see them. Who are these people who meet? What do they look like? Do they wear badges saying 'I swing both ways'. Well obviously i know they don't but because this is a world i am timidly trying to enter, i was adamant that we went too. Not to join in, just to spy.

As you can imagine we spent the entire evening eavesdropping and looking for cosy groups of 4. There were so many people; flirting, chatting, drinking, laughing; nothing to distinguish between the people casually looking for sex on a Saturday night and the 2 couples who had planned to play. I was very disappointed.

This got me thinking.

So, i want to do this, give all these thoughts a chance at becoming reality. How am i going to get started? This is what i like to imagine....

Sitting in a bar, happy, sexy girls and boys enjoying themselves.
Someone lovely making eye contact, smiling and coming to talk to me.
Maybe they will brush my hand with theirs or our legs might press against each other under the table. Then, if it felt good i could begin to make my sexual discoveries with someone keen to show me how.

Does such a place exist? Please can you tell me if it does? I'm off to London for a long weekend and thought a bit of anonymity might help me with my nerves. Sexy weekend away with J as good a time to try this as ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, in my lonlier days I looked for that place. It's somewhere between here an nowhere.

If you go,let me know. I'll meet you there.

n said...

Jade, its a deal. x