Thursday 2 August 2007

Love affirming

This has been an emotional week for us, especially J. He has been under so much pressure at work and i know that i haven't been helping with my recent sexual revelations. (I thought he knew, turns out he didn't).

What was needed now things are open between us again was some love affirming sex.

Early morning, J turns to cosy up to my back. This tender act after such a strange week sends a warm glow straight to my heart. And, apparently straight to J's cock, which presses against my right buttock.
An instant reaction between my legs. A sudden rush to have him inside me, to show him how i want, desire and lust after him. Despite the need to push myself onto his now very hard cock, i want eye contact.

We exchange sleepy smiles. I stroke him,pulling back his foreskin and exposing a delicious bead of pre cum. Rubbing my thumb over his silky head he sighs approval and i let him taste his salty self. I taste him too, gently flicking my tongue then greedily pushing my mouth around him. Moving back up i turn my body away looking over my shoulder with heavy lidded eyes.

I'm wet, he slides in and our simultaneous moans remind me of why we work so well. One hand on my hip, the other on my shoulder, he pulls me onto him. Again, again, harder and more fervent with every thrust. I love that feeling of being controlled and used. Powerless, he wants me and he can have all of me. He is close to coming as i begin to contract around him. Passion, lust and utter devotion blur into one as he judders into orgasm.

4 comments:

Lady in red said...

that devotion really serves to make the passion so much hotter

Suze said...

You seem to be back on track now. Nothing like a sleepy fuck from a dominant male. ;)

n said...

Lady in red...so much hotter! x

Suze...yep, back on track. That sleepy fuck was just what was needed! Thanks xx

max said...

very nice, i can feel it. you are in your groove (as is he.)