Friday 24 August 2007

Reason

Last night i was on the computer, frantically trying to finish off reading, commenting (you know how it is, one comment leads to another) before J went to sleep. Forcing myself to sign out, i turned off the lights, hopped upstairs and set the alarm. The bedside lights were off, damn, he was already gone, wrapped in duvet, breathing slowly.

I climbed into my side of the bed and lay there. Just lay there, bored. I was hoping for some cuddling, maybe more. O.K. at this point really i wanted sex and he was ASLEEP.

OPTION 1 - Touch myself. Already was, no use. I needed a man.
OPTION 2 - Wake him. Too risky, could cause severe grumpiness.
OPTION 3 - chosen option.

I lifted the covers and shuffled under. His sleepy body was so warm. I wrapped my mouth around his soft cock and explored with my tongue. Sucking hard, sometimes soft, licking under his foreskin, all over. In a minute he was hard. He shifted, moaning in his semi-wakeful state. Faster, harder, my tongue circling the head, sucking, licking, lapping and taking him deep, wrapping my lips around him.

I was enjoying this on so many levels.
The wonderful sensation in my mouth, luscious.
The power and sneakiness of getting what i want.
The increasing wetness between my legs.
He came, making little noise but filling my mouth with his hot liquid. Strangely that was enough and i too fell asleep.

At 2 am i woke. Hot, so hot. The room seemed airless. I eventually rolled out of bed and opened the window wide. The cool air met my naked body as i leaned out into the night. Looking up i saw a sky full of stars and thought of what i read earlier by The Man, His Life and His Secrets. There seemed little light pollution in our village tonight and amongst the millions there was Orion and i smiled because of what had been said about us not being all important. There i was smiling in the dark because from now i have a reason to be less alone under these stars.

Thank You.

6 comments:

David said...

Oh, we're all important. It's just worthwhile concentrating on the things that really make a difference to our short time of consciousness - beauty, loyalty, trust and most important, love - and ignoring the petty distractions.

That's how I feel tonight, anyway. And I'm just off to look at those stars again.

Luka said...

As Oscar Wilde said, “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

I am glad you felt less alone x

n said...

The Man - if you see a shooting star, make a wish for me too will you? x

Luka - am really in the gutter tonight but can still see the stars! Things are looking up! x

Anonymous said...

That made me smile. Keep hanging on to that feeling.

Cherrie said...

Taking your satisfaction into your own hands--yes, I like option 3!

Ronjazz said...

I've been so fortunate in my sex life, because I basically went out and respectfully took what I wanted and giving back in return. In all my experience, however, I have never had the pleasure of a woman who would awaken me to an orgasm. Someone share with me, please, what that is like.