Thursday 9 August 2007

Neglecting his Needs

J is away, working so hard at the moment and i've been very demanding on the sex front. Not a bad thing you might say but i may have been neglecting his needs a little, concentrating on my own.
I've got plans for his return tonight and i can't wait to give him the attention he deserves....

I'll take the bag from your shoulder and place soft, warm kisses on your pretty mouth. Let my lips brush over your tired lids and feel you relax into the love i feel for you.
I appreciate all that you do for us, for me.
Let me show you how i adore you.

A warm embrace, becoming something more, breathing louder, quicker. Searching kisses, tongues touching.
I will kiss you deeply, pulling you so close, feeling your hardness digging into me.
Unfasten buttons, undo zips, drop clothes to the floor.
Kiss the shoulders that carry the responsibility, run my hands over your chest.
Sit you down, drop to my knees.

Cover your thighs with little kisses.
Gently take your balls in my mouth and suck.
Firm tongue from base to head where i'll taste you, rising just to share your salty wetness.
Lick you again, feeling how swollen you have become, enjoying your moans, knowing i can make you feel so good.

Turn away from you and lower myself on your cock, you'll hold my hips, my arse as i rise and fall.
Juices will run down your shaft and cover your balls and you'll know how i want you, all of you.
I'll move faster, with long strokes up and down till you explode inside me.
I love you, i love you,i love you .

7 comments:

Vi said...

Lucky man! I hoped he appreciated it!

Lady in red said...

N I saw your comment on The Man with secrets. Dont feel left out it takes time to get to know who is who and who is friends with who. Im still learning after 10 months of blogging. I am also making new friends all the time.

btw I think you are oh so lucky to have such a good marriage ;-D

Suze said...

I now have some wonderful thoughts to drive in to work thinking about. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Very lucky man.

Freddy said...

I too hope he appreciated it!

n said...

He did! xx

max said...

this one's a big wow. yessss it is.