Sunday 29 July 2007

Doing This

I don't think you approve. I show you my posts, you say very little now. What have i done? What has upset you? You always knew i was this girl. Maybe all the thoughts in my head were just that - thoughts in *my* head.

I love you. You are what i want but i can't help but think of something else out there. I have been this way all my life and only now do i feel like it is a positive thing, not something to weigh me down. I want you with me while i make discoveries.

Was it the post about other girls? Was it the descriptions of her and me and how desperate i sounded? I can't deny any of it. It is raw and true.

Darling don't feel left out. I adore you and your beauty. Please love my openness with you. I need that feeling of total excitement. When you can't think straight and feel totally uninhibited because a desire for pleasure is total and overwhelming. It is essential.

Let me explore this, not alone but with you and your love. It would not be right without you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can he say no? This is a beautiful plea to explore together.

I made that plea once, and I was turned away. It did irreparable damage. I am sure yours will be wiser and value the openness you are offering.

n said...

Thank you, I really hope he will. I'm so sorry you were turned away. One life, surely we deserve to be true to our hearts desires? Does someone value your openness now?

Anonymous said...

I offered my blogging self to my partner and I was disgusting.

Anything positive beyond that is a plus.