Monday 30 July 2007

3

How would it be with three? A beautiful girl to join us. So many possibilities.....

I imagine in great detail, seeing her, flirting, guessing and finally knowing she wants to touch and be touched. The journey to our hotel room. Eyes lustfully looking into each others soul. Do you see the same as me?

Gentle stroking turning into the frantic removal of clothes, inhibitions and hopefully my nerves.
Touching J. Conspiratorial glances as we lay him down, 2 bodies working together to pleasure him. Our tongues greedily licking his cock, sharing his salty taste together with the soft kisses i've never experienced. Our breasts occasionally touching, making me ache so wonderfully.

On your back, J touches you. Seeing his cock harder than ever, watching his gentle, skillful fingers trace the shape of your wet, pink lips. Circling your clit and delving 2 fingers deep inside, making you come with delicious ease. Eyes wide as i lick the taste of you off his fingers.

The anticipation of being with you, the desperate need making my juices spill between my thighs. Knowing J is watching me make my discovery and feeling exhilarated as i realise i no longer care about anything else except here, now in this room.

You reaching for my hard, hard nipples, J stepping back to sit and stroke and watch, giving me the permission i want but no longer need. Touching your perfect breasts, feeling your hard, brown peaks under my tongue. You opening your legs for me and wanting me to taste the soft folds of your sex, your moans and gasps filling the sex scented air. Wrapping our legs around each other, pushing our wanting pussies harder, tighter together. Hearing J groan as he comes and you kissing me frantically as you and i do.

Is that what three would be like?

2 comments:

Suze said...

I have tried it, the male was cast aside as we pleasured each other.

Although you do make it sound delicious. ;)

n said...

That is what i think would end up happening. I do hope he wouldn't mind if he was left out, just for a little while!