Sunday 9 September 2007

Truth or Dare?

Do you dare to tell the truth?
Or timidly hide behind a lie?
Cover the frailty,
Muffle the fears,
Do as you've done for years and years.

Lets pretend to be something i'm not.
She'll be picture perfect,
The ideal girl,
She will always be more than good enough.

Temptation calls,
Dare you do it?
Truth seeps and creeps and then it floods.
Baring all, suddenly free,
Letting go for the first time ever.

Ask a question,
I won't lie.
But will you like the answer?
I care so much but made a promise,
when it was dark and silent.
So if it's not right, if i'm not right,
I'll accept what comes my way.

Make up can cover a night of tears,
But i won't need to cry from now.
Lies were my precaution, my shield,
But now the truth protects me.

1 comment:

Fire Byrd said...

Well in the fight for honesty and truth.... when we gonna meet?
If you're not to far away then any evening would suit or a Friday is my day off. Contact me soon would really like to meet you.
pxx