Thursday 30 August 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged! I must admit to preferring Kiss Chase but here goes.......

*What side of the heart do you draw first?
The left. My notebooks are littered with them. Must be a romantic.

*Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I can, yes.

*What color is your phone?
Grey, how boring.

*Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
My husband or failing that, Louis Theroux (I like em weird)

*Where are you right now?
Home, spinning on my office chair.

*How do you feel about carrots?
Ok, prefer green beans though.

*How many chairs at the dining room table?
6 but would like 8.

*Who is the best Spice Girl?
Posh

*Do you know what time it is?
Don't need to today.

*What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Touch myself. It's not a glass one is it?

*What is your favorite kind of gum?
Not keen.

*T or F: All is fair in love and war?
False

*Do you use words that you don't know the meaning to?
No, because then you sound like a prat.

*Do you like to sleep?
Mmm yes, then wake, have sex, eat, sleep again, have sex.............

*Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?
Not a clue.

*Do you know the song Sugar We're Goin' Down?
Don't know that either.

*Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
Nah, i love my car, its my pride and joy and so, er, Grrrrrrrrr.......

*What's something you've always wanted?
A 1950's kitchen.

*Do you wear a lot of black?
I love colour too much to do that. Plus i'm pale so tend to look like i've just been dug up in black.

*Describe your hair.
Blond and i'm naturally dumb.

*Are you an adult?
Yes, but inside i still feel the same as i've always done.

*Who is/are your best friends?
People i thank my lucky stars for.

*Do you have a tan?
No. I avoid getting one. Pale and interesting! Well, maybe not.

*Are you a television addict?
Not really but Frasier is my weakness.

*Do you enjoy spending time with your mom?
Yes and No. She gets on your nerves sometimes.

*Are you a sugar freak?
Take 1 spoon in my tea, and there is nothing like cadburys chocolate.

*What is your favorite movie?
A Touch of Class starring George Segal and Glenda Jackson. I ADORE this film. Heartbreaking.

*What's your sign?
Aquarius - Eccentric and aloof apparently.

*Where do you wish you were right now?
Positano at the hotel Il San Pietro. A wonderful, special place.

*Who did you copy this from?
La fille mariee.

*How do you know them?
I read her lovely blog.

*Would you have sex with them?
She has a lovely cleavage, so that would be a yes :)

Who to tag......don't think they've been got yet...
Lady in Red and Kahless. (sorry guys, really sorry)

6 comments:

Kahless said...

Well done on your first meme. They can be fun. I got your tag ok. fyi if you want to tag someone you can just leave it as a comment on their last post.
If I dont do this meme tonight (as I have another post in mind already) then I will do it tomorrow.

I have never seen a touch of class. I'll look out for it.

Cheers.
:-)

MommyHeadache said...

I adore A Touch Of Class too...but mostly it makes my mouth hang open as I wonder how a smoking hot fox like Glenda was in that film got to the grey dishcloth looking woman she is today. It's not just that she's wrinkled these days she just doesn't have the joie de vivre that makes people like Sophia Loren who is seventy odd so smokingly sexy.

Vi said...

LOL at the touching in the elevator! If it isn't glass, just remember, it may have a cctv in it!

n said...

Kahless - thanks for the advice x

emmak - someone else who likes my film! Why did she let herself go? Why oh why? x

Vi - don't mind the cctv, in fact i'll blow them a kiss when i'm done! x

Kahless said...

n,
i did answer your list but I dont know if you caught it, it is several posts down on Random now.

Anonymous said...

Well done, N! I enjoyed getting to know a little more about you... and thanks for the cleavage compliment. ;)