Thursday 26 July 2007

Making the most of it

For the next five and a half weeks my free time will disappear. School hours are the sacred time where the house belongs to me and me alone. i can listen to Amy Winehouse or Maximo Park as loud as i want, paint if i feel like it or what usually happens, a session with my vibrator. This being the last week of freedom i've been making the most of it.

I was feeling a bit girlie in black and purple satin bra and knickers and liked how they felt and looked. The back of the pants were mesh and looking at my arse in the mirror reminded me of a photo i had seen. The girl in the picture was beautiful and curvy with the kind of arse you want to stroke and the most perfect breasts. The sort you would like to cup with your hands to feel their firmness. The point was she was wearing stockings and i suddenly wanted to be wearing mine.

I put them on and kneeled on the bed, looking at myself. I knew what this fantasy was to be about. I felt my hard nipples through my silky bra, circling them, imagining this girl was watching me. I have never touched or been touched by another girl, but lately it is all i desire. I slip off my bra and wet my fingers, feeling how erect my pink nipples have become. I close my eyes and softly moan as i wonder how this would feel if it was her tongue, exploring my breasts as i would like to hers. How does it feel, that soft skin, that firm peak? Is it as good as i imagine?

I feel the wet material between my legs and the ache of a girl wanting to be touched. By another girl.

Taking off my soaking knickers i vow to make this a reality. I'm hot, wet, soaking wet and swollen with lust for this woman, whoever she may be. What would her tongue feel like as it separated my lips, lapped at my clit, dipped in and out of my sex?
How much wetter would tasting her sweet, musky pussy make me? I want to press against her body, rub my hard clit against hers and feel the satisfaction of making her come. Is it good?
Could she make me come as hard as i do with a man? Tell me. The state i am in on the bed, alone in just my stockings makes me think yes, yes. I'm dripping, my vibe pressed hard against me and i'm so desperate to be fucked by her that my orgasm, although causing me to scream out and shake is tinged with frustration and a need to try this.

5 comments:

Easily Aroused said...

What would her tongue feel like as it separated my lips, lapped at my clit, dipped in and out of my sex?
How much wetter would tasting her sweet, musky pussy make me? I want to press against her body, rub my hard clit against hers and feel the satisfaction of making her come. Is it good? Could she make me come as hard as i do with a man? Tell me.


There's only one way you'll ever know for sure...

~EA

n said...

...and i can't wait for that sweet day. Thanks EA

n

Lady in red said...

I wondered what it would feel like. have dipped my toe in so to speak but still want more so I can really find out for sure.

n said...

Thanks. How far did you 'dip your toe' and was this while you were still married? Hope you dont mind me asking x

Lady in red said...

I was not still married it was earlier this year you can find descriptions of my toe dipping on

http://kindredperverts.blogspot.com

in january 2007

'that was the night'

and then

'who wants to play'