Sunday 7 October 2007

Thanks

So here it is, the last part of this story i have been telling to myself as well as to anyone who should happen to stop by and read.

So much has happened to me since the day i wrote my first post. If you have read me before you will know how much this whole experience has meant to me.
I know, i know, its just a blog but it has been both a support and a catalyst.
It doesn't feel right to keep this going now so i'm off, but i'm not going back to my little life.
I have a blank piece of paper in front of me and i'm going to fill it with a big fat dose of reality. A reality i can't wait to get hold of.

I can't explain what all your comments have done for me. I don't want to sound dramatic so i'll just say 'Thanks xxx' and be on my way.

14 comments:

Kahless said...

Good Luck n, and thank-you for your comments too. If you're ever passing in the future, please drop by, you are always welcome.

Kahless.
xx.

Suze said...

N, take care on your voyage and you know you can call by anytime. X

Blog Archive said...

N-
I did read your story, before I even started blogging, and was immediately captivated by your honesty and sincerity. I'm sad that you're going, just as we're getting to know each other, but happy for you as you seem to have found a decision that gives you peace. If you wish, you can always stay in touch via the blog (mine, I mean) and I wish you all the best that you deserve. Because you do.
Marcelle x

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out for you as you want it to. Hugs.

Easily Aroused said...

Good luck...

~EA

Lady in red said...

good luck in everything you do n

thanx for all your comments on my blog too

you will be and have been missed but you must do what is best for you

LiR x

Fat Controller said...

So sorry you're leaving. I enjoyed your writing and I'll miss it.

Good luck and happiness in the future.

F.C.

Fire Byrd said...

Take care of yourself hon.
And enjoy your life and what it brings you
hugs
pxx

Droplet said...

Aw, damn. I was just about to link back to you. Been rolling through your archives. You're fun. Don't disappear long, okay?

And a very big squeeze of luck to you.

Lynx217 said...

*cry* DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanna Cake said...

Good Luck x

Anonymous said...

sticll checking back to see if u have changed your mind. however nothing yet.

lol

x

Being Frankie said...

Hello Anon.....was just, out of the blue, looking back at something and saw you. Would like to know who you are! An email address maybe? :)
N x

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.